Cold Pressed EPO 1000mg
AUST L 141928
Product code: GNEP180
Cold Pressed EPO 1000mg is derived from the seeds of the evening primrose plant which is native to North America. It is a valuable source of the omega-6 fatty acid gamma linolenic acid, which is a healthy essential fat that has a vast array of positive effects in the body. The body cannot produce essential fatty acids and it is therefore important that they be obtained through diet or supplementation.
Available Sizes: 200 capsules
- Evening primrose oil is a valuable source of omega-6 fatty acid gamma-Linolenic Acid
- May offer relief of the symptoms of eczema
- Assists in the healing and repair of the skin
- Relief of premenstrual breast pain.
- Aids in the temporary relief of the pain of arthritis
- Aids in the relief of pre-menstrual symptoms
|Each capsule contains:|
|Evening Primrose Oil||1g(1000mg)|
|Equiv. Gamma Linolenic Acid GLA(10%)||100mg|
Take 1 capsule 3 times daily with food or as directed by your
Always read the label. Use only as directed.
If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional.
Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
Thorn Research Inc (2004) Gamma-Linolenic Acid Monograph, Alternative Medicine Review.
Horrobin DF (2000) Essential Fatty Acid metabolism and its modification in atopic eczema, American Journal of Clinical Nutrition
Braun L and Cohen M (2005) Herb & Natural Supplements An Evidence - Based Guide, Elsevier Mosby